Why Join US?
We are the market leaders and looking for our plumbers to grow in the future and move up the ladder. We are a very aggressive and growing company, and we want only the very best and very motivated.
With generations of experience delivering the highest quality service available to over 8500 clients, Quinn’s Plumbing, Heating, Cooling is fully dedicated to maintaining its position as southeastern PA #1 rated service company. We are A+ rated by the BBB and have received Home Advisor Seal of Approval Award. Quinn’s Service Company delivers Service You Can Trust!
Why join our team?
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Training for other trades
- New service vehicles and top-grade stock
- New phones and tablets
- Paid vacations AND birthdays
- Ability to earn more than $100k!!!
- Bonuses available on top of base pay
- We live by our core value "Great place to work -- All for one and one for all!"
We are looking for highly technical, professional, residential service plumbers who like to help people and can sell service. Plumbers determine service needs, quote prices, and perform repairs. Employees must be able to interact and communicate well with clients in their homes and businesses. Ideal candidates will understand boiler operation, sewer cleaning or jetting, basic repairs of faucets and pipes. All interested candidates must be able to assemble, install, and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing codes.
Safety First for Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Client’s Expectations
Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Must be willing to obtain a journeyman plumber’s license or posses a current plumbers license.
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with clients, office staff and coworkers.
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc.
- Must possess own tools necessary to complete a plumbing diagnosis and repair.
- Applicants must have a current driver license and a good driving record as they will be driving company vehicle to client's homes and businesses.
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, aggressive, and drug-free.
- Participate in all required staff meetings and trainings.
- Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional, and friendly work environment.
- Work hard, smart and efficiently.
- Typical work week is eight to ten-hour workdays five days per week with regular weekend work, as well as early and/or late weekday meetings with clients, vendors and staff personnel as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Gas Benefits
- Overtime Available
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.