Water Heater Maintenance
I just wanted to give you some tips on extending the life of your water heater.
Following these tips can extend the life of your water heater by several years.
- Have your water heater serviced once a year
- Flush your water heater to remove sediment when its serviced
- Check the controls for proper operation
- Every 3 years have the corrosion control rod replaced
- Check your incoming water pressure. It should be between 40 and 60 psi, then you should be fine. But water pressure that is frequently above 80 psi is probably causing excessive stress on water heater.
If you have any questions give us a call (610) 376-6001.
[coupon couponid="653" coupon_align="cctor_alignleft" name="$100 OFF TANKLESS WATER HEATER"]