The Bad News
- R-22 is not banned and can no longer be manufactured or imported into the USA.
- A/C systems built before 2010 use R-22 freon.
- Older equipment often requires additional R-22.
- R-22 is now limited since it cannot be purchased new. Even if you need a recharge of R22 in the future, there can be no guarantee that the refrigerant will be available.
- You can continue to use R22 refrigerant in existing systems, but it will only be available through after-market sales, such as when it is recovered from older systems that have been salvaged and the freon reclaimed.
- Prices of R22 refrigerant have been rising and are expected to continue to rise. By the time the phase-out is completed at the end of this year. R22 will most likely be very expensive.
The Good News
- We are experts in servicing all makes and models of air conditioning systems.
- We other options to replace R-22 equipment.
- Your existing system can be replaced or upgraded with very little trouble with reasonable options.
The Great News
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee to all of clients.
- Easy Financing and payment plans.
- No worry safety and comfort for your family
Call us for today (610) 376-6001 for your personal assessment of your equipment.